SCORE involves more than 70 active National Member Organizations, offering over 2800 research projects to provide more than 1800 medical students worldwide the opportunity to participate in IFMSA research exchange program and learn the basic principles of medical research such as literature studies, collecting data, scientific writing, lab work, statistics and ethical aspects related to the medicine.
- Enable them to take responsibility for their own learning according to their personal interests.
- Introduce them to the basic principles of medical research
- Widen their horizons and provide the opportunity to experience different approaches to health care, ethical research standards, medical research, education, and treatment.
- Enhance the academic quality of the medical student curricula and achieve educational benefits of practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of medical research.
- Facilitate collaboration and partnership between medical universities, research institutions and allied medical students across the globe in order to share and spread new achievements in medical research.