SCOPH, stands for Standing Committee on Public Health works through health promotion and education as well as diseases’ prevention to the society. SCOPH focuses on Non Communica- ble Disease, Universal Health Coverage, Social & Environmental Determinants of Health, and many more. SCOPH CIMSA has initiated several programs that aim to increase the health quality within the society. These programs have been done through social media campaigns, health services, seminars and other events that were done by medical students. SCOPH has annual projects such as Indonesian Disease Today, World Diabetes Day, and World No Tobacco Day.
- To improve awareness and knowledge of the community about public health.
- To trigger Indonesian medical students’ awareness about public health related issues.
- To facilitate Indonesian medical students’ activity in public health to provide opportunities for medical student’s to be involved in a real work concerning public health
- To create programs (of public health) that are fit with Indonesia’s current conditions and needs.
- To cooperate and to build partnership with governmental organization and/or non- governmental organization that’s concerned about public health related issues.