This organization has 6 Standing Committees (SCO), in which each will focus on one different field:
- SCORA (Standing Committee on Sexual & Reproductive Health and Rights including HIV & AIDS)
- SCOME (Standing Committee on Medical Education)
- SCOPH (Standing Committee on Public Health)
- SCOPE (Standing Committee on Professional Exchange)
- SCORP (Standing Committee on Human Rights & Peace)
- SCORE (Standing Committee on Research Exchange)
CIMSA gained the confidence to become an official member of the biggest international medical students organization, IFMSA (International Federation of Medical Students’ Association), that involves more than 122 countries around the world, with more than one million members globally.
SCORA aims at raising the awareness on reproductive health including sex education, gender equality, etc.
SCORP is related to issues on human rights and peace, including problems faced by refugees.
SCOPH addresses all issues related to public health within communities, including global health issues, health policies, health promotion and education.
SCOME is a forum for medical students who have special interest in the improvement of medical education.
SCOPE facilitates all medical students to feel the atmosphere and culture in foreign country while experiencing clinical clerkship.
SCORE gives chance to all medical students to partake in medical research in foreign country.